‧₊˚✧🪩Career changes ✧˚₊‧
🤍 What's Different?
I changed my major! I realized Comm is probably best for my goal. Instead of doing a general communications major thoughh, I'm going to do Strategical Comm. From their I can choose to minor in Psych or Digital Media.
🪽 What Does it Mean?
Being a Strategic Communication major means learning how to craft purposeful messages, influence public perception, and align creative content with business or organizational goals.
Current Job Opportunities:
- Copywriter or Content Writer
- Social Media Coordinator/ Specialist
- PR Specialist
- Marketing Coordinator
----------------------------------------------------------------
Graduation to Creative Director
STAGE ONE: Entry Level
- Junior Copywriter, Social Media Specialist, PR Coordinator, OR Marketing Assistant
- Build a strong portfolio of actual campaigns, writing samples, or managed projects. Learn the tools of the trade.
STAGE TWO: Mid Level
- Copywriter, Content Strategist, Account Executive, OR Mid Level Marketer
- Own small campaigns independently. Start directing junior staff or freelancers and sharpen your visual or conceptual feedback skills.
STAGE THREE: Senior Leadership
- Senior Copywriter, Senior Content Strategist, OR Associate Creative Director
- Manage major client accounts, pitch big ideas directly to executives, and prove you can guide a team's aesthetic and strategic output.
STAGE FOUR: The Goal (8+ years)
- Creative Director


Comments
Post a Comment